Gratitude Month contributions directly support the essential 12th Step services provided by San Francisco Marin Intergroup. These vital services include:
- Running your local Central Office
- Selling Conference-aprroved and AA Grapevine literature
- Publishing local meeting schedules
- Maintaining the aasfmarin.org website
- Operating a 24/7 telephone helpline
INFORMATION FOR GROUP TREASURERS
After passing a basket for the 7th Tradition, please consider passing a second basket around for Gratitude Month. You may share this announcement while you pass the basket again:
Please track your 7th Tradition and Gratitude Month contributions separately, and at the end of November, send Gratitude Month contributions to Central Office as two different transactions.
- If you send in group contributions via the web form, be sure to click on the box “Gratitude Month”.
- If you mail a check, include Gratitude Month in the memo line, along with your meeting name and day/time.
- Or drop by Central Office in person to contribute with cash!
Here is a sample announcement as you pass the second basket in-person:
November is Gratitude Month and we are passing the basket a second time to support San Francisco and Marin Intergroup’s many 12th Step services, including running Central Office. If you prefer, you can contribute directly on Venmo @SFMarinIntergroup or online at aasfmarin.org/gratitude. Thank you!
If your group is online, here is a modified announcement for virtual meetings that you can copy and paste into chat:
November is Gratitude Month and many groups pass a second basket to support San Francisco and Marin Intergroup’s many 12th Step services, including running Central Office. You can contribute directly via Venmo @SFMarinIntergroup or online at https://aasfmarin.org/gratitude. Thank you!
***IMPORTANT*** Please include https:// to make the hyperlink work in chat.
Central Office will send you a receipt and your A.A. group will be listed in the December edition of The Point and in the December Intergroup Minutes!
If you have any questions, contact Central Office at [email protected] or call (415) 674-1821. Your support during Gratitude Month helps us keep the hand of A.A. available to the suffering alcoholic in San Francisco and Marin Counties.