Monthly journal that features personal stories of recovery from members of the San Francisco and Marin Fellowship.
More committee information:
- Members of the committee work together to recruit writers, manage author relationships, select images to accompany articles and post content to the aasfmarin.org website.
- The committee also works to record audio versions of the stories and make them available on streaming platforms.
- Writers to submit their personal stories of recovery
First Monday of the month online @ 5:30pm.
- Link to most recent edition of The Point
- Guidelines for submitting articles to The Point
- Past editions of The Point