The Intercounty Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous (the Intergroup), servicing San Francisco and Marin, has been providing services to alcoholics in the Bay Area since 1947. Intergroup provides services that are beyond the scope of individual meetings.
Every service is supported by a committee of volunteers open to an member of the Fellowship. This means YOU! If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intergroup services include:
• Central Office and Bookstore
• 24/7 Telephone Help Line (Teleservice) and HelpChat
• Access support
• The Point (monthly newsletter)
• The Buzz (biweekly email bulletin)
• Online and printed meeting schedules
• Fellowship events (including Founders’ Day every June)
• Public Information/Cooperation with Professional Community
• Sunshine Club (taking meetings to members at home)
• Archives preservation
• Technology Committee