Recovery at Home – Staying Connected
If you’re looking for a change from online meetings, switch it up and dig into some of the fabulous content available on our website
. If you missed the presentation “A.A. in War & Crisis: A Historical Perspective,”
fear not, for the recording is still available online
! While the A.A. Grapevine / La Viña
publications are no longer free, a discounted subscription is still available for download
OLDYPAA’s Third Annual Get Together is Next Friday, y’all and it’s 3 days long! Check out the event page and register now!
Service Opportunities for the Upcoming Week…
- Want to know more about carrying the message to the alcoholic who is confined? (And we don’t mean at home). Find out at SF H&I Committee‘s next business meeting.
- Ever been curious about preserving A.A.’s legacy by collecting and cataloging historical materials? Well, the Archives Committee has got you covered – and then some. Learn more by joining them next week at their regular meeting.
- Ring, Ring! Both SF Teleservice and Marin Teleservice Committees are having orientations and business meetings next week. Click here for SF info, and here for Marin info.
- Get involved outside your home group! Check out Marin General Service Committee‘s orientation and business meeting to get a taste.
- And last but certainly not least, we have Marin PI/CPC Committee coming in hot with their business meeting as well!
Coming Soon to a Website Near You…
We have been diligently working on the new Meeting Finder
. The improved version will allow us to list meetings regardless of how they are accessed: in-person, remotely or a combination of the two. When the time comes, there will be a massive Call to Action
for you all to validate
that the meeting content is accurate
, and to get your Trusted Servants registered
. The shift will come with a new Trusted Servant Registration Form
as well as an easy way for you to submit meeting changes. And that’s not even all, so please stay tuned!
Keep it Buzzy, Friends!
For the love of espresso bars, please share this information with your social media communities and encourage your A.A. fellows to subscribe to The Buzz. All of our prior updates can be found here.
Your IFAA Intergroup | Central Office