Recovery at Home – Staying Connected
If you’re looking for a change from online meetings, switch it up and dig into some of the fabulous content available on our website. If you missed the presentation “A.A. in War & Crisis: A Historical Perspective,” fear not, for the recording is still available online! While the A.A. Grapevine / La Viña publications are no longer free, a discounted subscription is still available for download.
OLDYPAA’s Third Annual Get Together is Next Friday, y’all and it’s 3 days long! Check out the event page and register now!
Service Opportunities for the Upcoming Week…
- Want to know more about carrying the message to the alcoholic who is confined? (And we don’t mean at home). Find out at SF H&I Committee‘s next business meeting.
- Ever been curious about preserving A.A.’s legacy by collecting and cataloging historical materials? Well, the Archives Committee has got you covered – and then some. Learn more by joining them next week at their regular meeting.
- Ring, Ring! Both SF Teleservice and Marin Teleservice Committees are having orientations and business meetings next week. Click here for SF info, and here for Marin info.
- Get involved outside your home group! Check out Marin General Service Committee‘s orientation and business meeting to get a taste.
- And last but certainly not least, we have Marin PI/CPC Committee coming in hot with their business meeting as well!
Coming Soon to a Website Near You…
We have been diligently working on the new Meeting Finder for aasfmarin.org. The improved version will allow us to list meetings regardless of how they are accessed: in-person, remotely or a combination of the two. When the time comes, there will be a massive Call to Action for you all to validate that the meeting content is accurate, and to get your Trusted Servants registered. The shift will come with a new Trusted Servant Registration Form as well as an easy way for you to submit meeting changes. And that’s not even all, so please stay tuned!