Group Inventory Offers Important Feedback
Group inventories help maintain a group’s spiritual health. IFAA (also known as Intergroup) recently held a group inventory to get feedback on how well it is living up to its primary purpose and principles. You can find the full notes from the inventory here.
In preparation for the inventory, an ad hoc committee met for months to discuss what topics to cover that would help Intergroup be more effective in serving alcoholics, groups, service entities and the community in San Francisco and Marin.
The group inventory provided feedback on:
- What is the primary purpose of Intergroup?
- Is Intergroup attracting Intergroup Reps (IGRs) from all A.A. groups in SF and Marin?
- How well is transparency practiced between the IFAA Board of Directors and IGRs?
- What process for decision-making should Intergroup use?
- How can Intergroup avoid allowing any member to assume excessive authority?
- Is Intergroup serving its purpose adequately?
Take a moment to read the feedback. It’s already helping to inform 2022 priorities for Intergroup!