Brings meetings to A.A. members in Marin and San Francisco who are unable to attend regularly scheduled meetings due to accident, illness or other medical condition.
More committee information:
- Maintains a list of committee members who are trained to take A.A. meetings to individuals when available in San Francisco and Marin counties
- Gives committee members the opportunity to do 12th Step work with people who cannot get to in-person meetings
- One-year sobriety requirement
- People interested in being trained as volunteers
- Individuals to announce the services of the Sunshine Club in A.A. meetings