Provides online chat to those seeking help. Visitors to aasfmarin.org see a blue chat bubble in the corner of their screen, prompting them to chat if they think they have a problem with alcohol. Volunteers share experience, strength and hope from their phone or computer and it is a great way to practice the 12th Step anywhere, regardless of schedule and time constraints.
More committee information:
- Volunteers use Slack to answer chats anonymously and provide resources to newcomers seeking information about AA.
- No shifts, volunteers participate when available
- One-year sobriety requirement
- HelpChat volunteers/committee members
Third Tuesday of the month online @ 6pm.
[email protected] or the blue chat button on aasfmarin.org
- Click this link to sign up for an orientation.