Screen-readable AA Pamphlets and Books Available from World Service
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reasonable Accommodation Statement
- Accessibility Suggestions for your Meeting
- How Does Our Meeting Borrow an Assisted Listening Devise (ALD)
- How To Request An Accommodation
Finding an Accessible Meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous
- American Sign Language (ASL) Request: Email [email protected]
- Wheelchair Accessible Meeting
- Meetings with Childcare
- Sunshine Club (request a meeting in your home or facility)
If you are deaf and want to go to an A.A. meeting, please email us at [email protected], and we will try to help. Or, call 711 and ask for 415-674-1821 (San Francisco) or 415-499-0400 (Marin) during business hours: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (TTY/use CRS)
AA Resources on the Web (2016) – Compiled and updated biannually by volunteers of the SF/Marin Intergroup Access Committee.
General Etiquette – Interacting with People with Disabilities.